Fraser Valley Cedars’ cedar trees are specifically nurtured and grown to provide a natural looking and environmentally stimulating privacy/physical/sound barrier.
Your new cedar trees will be vibrant and healthy looking and are virtually free of any infectious disease or invasive insects. Further, they will be extremely hearty and will hold up to some of the toughest conditions (weather-wise etc).
All of these attributes make our cedar trees the ideal solution when faced with privacy/sound barrier challenges at your home or business.
OUR STATEMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE:
Our cedar trees are assured to be of the freshest and highest quality cedars you can get anywhere.
Here is how we back that statement up:
1) Cedar Trees Maintenance Program
At Fraser Valley Cedars we aren’t hobby farmers. We’re not in this to gain our land farm status. That said we make great efforts to produce nothing but the finest cedars trees using the following methods:
- Fertilizing – All cedar trees are subject to an annual fertilization program whereby each cedar tree is fertilized once in early spring using a slow release formula
- Watering – Cedars trees are watered regularly throughout the dry months to ensure they are never subject to any stress associated with dry soil
- Spraying – Fields are regularly sprayed throughout the growing season to eliminate weeds that would otherwise steal nutrients out of the soil and/or shield cedars from sunlight needed to develop properly
- Top trimming – Top-trimming them at least once after planting in the field maximizes the width of each cedar tree. This ensures your cedar tree will be as wide as possible once they are planted providing great coverage
2) Digging – We dig all of our cedar trees fresh to order. When you call us your cedars are still in the ground. None of the cedars we offer you will ever be stale. And all cedars are carefully hand dug and loaded
3) Generous Sized Rootballs – All cedars are dug with a large, life-sustaining rootball. This ensures the tree will not die or stress due to transplant shock. Excess transplant shock is the number one reason why any cedar will die within the first 6-months after transplanting
4) Overall Cedar Tree Health Quality – All premium grade cedar trees are:
- free of ‘stress beads’
- rich and naturally dark green in color
- bushy top to bottom
- ‘full’ to the base of the tree